1. All Vendors must be set up at least 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the event.
2. All vendors must remain set up during the entire duration of the event. Failure to do so, may result in not being invited back for futre events.
3. There will be no vehicles permitted inside the event area during event hours.
4. There will be no smoking, alcohol or weaponsallowed at this event.
There will be no excessive use of foul or dergoderogatory language.
6. All payments must be made in full upon registration.
7. There will be no refunds for any reason within a month prior to the event.
8. If author or vendor cancels more than 30 days prior to the event, then a credit will be issued for a future event.
9. The convention or it's organizers will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged goods..